Friday, November 28, 2008
HOME
I can hardly believe that my first semester at NBI has already come and gone, and now I'm at home for my Thanksgiving/Christmas break! I am amazed again at how fast time has seemed to have gone by these past 2+ months!! I am also so blessed for this opportunity God has given me to be at NBI this year. He certianly has already taught me much in my time spent there. With all the learning, both in and outside the class setting, I am happy to have a nice long break being at home. It will be good indeed to spend this next month with "old" friends and family just relaxing and enjoying their company!! I love my family dearly and am so blessed to be here with them for the holidays. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+059webcrop.jpg)
1 comment:
Hi Tessa! We haven't talked in a while! I hope everything is good! Miss you!-Peter H.
Post a Comment